Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

As I made my tea this morning, I realized that there were dead flies in it. I wanted some tea, so, I washed the cup and the tea pot and started again.

As I type this I realize that this is the beginning of my wish for today.

Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to reflect on?"

I thought - me - I have nothing to reflect on - it seems that nothing is coming the way I want. I am trying, I am working, I am creating, I am strong and to what? is the way I am thinking - sometimes - or it seems like today and last night - I am thinking this.

Anyway, shadd flies and tea. Just like I washed the cup and tea pot and started over - I can go on and start OR continue down this road I have chosen.

I wish to reflect on this... and the positive ways and things that come.

Namaste - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.




4 comments:

Shirley Keeton said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I also wish for her.

Shirley Keeton said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, I also wish for her.

Jo Macdonald said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also. I hope your reflecting brings some clarity for your journey xx

Tanja @ Crystal Clarity said...

I love this metaphorical lesson, Lucy (of course, I'm a raving tea addict, so any life lessons that come wrapped in tea will draw me in!)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

Blessings


TANJA