Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another Mixed up post

A picture of a tree. 
I just love the colours - so I have been taken pictures.
I even drew a couple of the leaves. 




Gratitude - I am grateful for the appointment I have. All I am going to say is - I have a job I can walk to. I love my job and I am excited.



I loved looking up into the tree 
when I took this picture.


Next goal is working on my Tarot Card. There is a meeting for it - this coming Wednesday.

I also have a tidy up the apartment goal... That should be done - today.


Two more pictures.
Three more squares for the Square. 
One I knit seed stitch, 
one was 3 strands of crochet cotton and 
one was the green variegated - knit with experimental stitches.




3 comments:

Janie Junebug said...

The tree photos are beautiful. Thanks for another lovely post.

Love,
Janie

Juli said...

Love the new colors the trees have brought. Nice work on the squares as well.

Kat Mortensen said...

Hi Lucy, Thanks for following my blog, "My Little Town, Elora".

Can you teach me to knit?

Following you now.

Kat