Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Make room for....

I did not participate 2 weeks ago and was not going to today. But.... here I am.

Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to make room for?" Check out more wishers here.

I came across a message today - What makes you richer, Lucy, is the picture, that you hold in your mind. So, I decided that I did have a wish.

My wish is to make room for the picture - that I hold in my mind.

I also, Wish to sparkle at the sale this Saturday - which is what I am working on.... sparkle, shine, light, positiveness. So, actually 2 wishes.... But make room for that picture - would be the one I have foremost in my mind.

Namaste.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.


7 comments:

Cindy Jones said...

Lucy,
You are in my thoughts and prayers regarding the picture in your mind and the sale.
As Lucy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Anita said...

As you wish for yourself I wish for you also... :)

Cindi Summerlin said...

I love those messages! Wishing you shine, sparkle, and glowing! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Dyane said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

I like that!!! I need to make an extra wish to make room for my picture too. Thank you for this post. As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Blessings!~diana :)

Createavity said...

Glorious wishes, Lucy!

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also

Callie x

Beverley Baird said...

A lovely wish!
may you have wonderful succes on Saturday!