Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Must be Wishing Wednesday

I am reading a book called Art & fear, David Bayles & Ted Orland.

Quote from it - "Making art precipitates self-doubt, stirring deep waters that lay between what you know you should be, and what you fear you might be."

What statement is me - to a T.

Jamie - over at Wishing Wednesday - asks us "What do you wish to release?" Please check out others who are wishing today.

I wish to release - this fear. -  ".....and what I fear I might be....." -  I wish to change my doubts into self empowering thoughts. I wish to release this fear.

Namaste.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.


8 comments:

Dyane said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Dyane said...

As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Heather said...

As you've wished for yourself, I wish for you as well. Fear be gone! Empowering thoughts welcome. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

What a powerful book that is - and an incredibly powerful wish. I'm adding my energy to yours. May this release clear the way.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Joy said...

Here is to empowering thoughts! As you wish for yourself, Lucy, I wish for you as well :)

Joy said...

Here is to empowering thoughts! As you wish for yourself, Lucy, so I too wish for you as well :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

A tough one! Go Lucy! You can make it!
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Tanja @ Crystal Clarity said...

*soft smile* - like you, I'm wishing to release fear this week, Lucy.

May both of us walk forward fearlessly - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Blessings


TANJA