Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

As usual - More

A bit of a lot of things.

Truth is ... This is going to be a bit of a mixed up post.

Truth is ... The art journal course I started is coming along. Now to keep it going in my life.

Truth is ... This new job is good - but I am still standing on my legs - most of the day.

Truth is ... I still have a cat on me OR beside me on the computer table. They take up the most space and I have to have the keyboard way over to the side - so as to be able to type.

Truth is ... Twice the apartment parking lot - has not had salt/sand on it. So it has been slippy a bit. I have talked to super and next time will tell super that I am talking to higher up. I do not want to slip. BUT - biggest thing is - they have brought the salt/sand containers for people to use. Now to get a shovel there.

Truth is ... I am expressing gratitude at or about my art journal class. It has put me in touch with like minded people.

Page from my art journal - I really like the way the colours turned out.


November 28 - art journal course


GRATITUDE

- job
- art
- car
- friends
- family
- MYSELF
- internet friends
- being provided for
- money
- Art project
- Intuition



2 comments:

Aga Gasiniak said...

Dear Lucy. I think your jour
nal pages are beautiful. Beautiful and healing colours. I like your list of your gratitudes. It is so important to practice to be grateful for what we have in our lives. It keeps us positive and our hearts stay open. I am grateful today for reading and finding your blog. Thank you.

Janie Junebug said...

The colors in your journal are so beautiful. Please don't give up on your requests to make the parking lot safer. We don't want you to be injured again.

Love,
Janie