Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Change

Since change is inevitable and we are ever changing - I suppose today's post is just par for the course.


Jamie asks us - "What change do you wish for?" Check out more wishers here.

I have embarked on change - about 2 years ago - now. So, some of my changes I can see, some I am still working on and some are still to come.

What I wish - is to continue these changes.

Here are some of them.

- more ME time
- more open
- more ART
- more putting what is important to me - FIRST
- ME

Hope to see what yo wish for.

Namaste. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

11 comments:

Cindi Summerlin said...

Yes! We must change! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Lynne Wilson said...

Good for you Lucy for putting it out there. So many women (including me) often have a hard time being so straight forward.

As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful wish! As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!

Dominee said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Glenda Myles said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy, so do I wish for you as well!

Beth McLarnan said...

More ME time, I love it! I love all your wishes actually. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. Go me!

Jo Macdonald said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also x

Beverley Baird said...

Great changes - they are all so important!
As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Go for it my dear.
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Here's to the change that is already happening and all that is still unfolding.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Cindy Jones said...

Putting yourself first is the best gift to give you and others around you. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!