Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Out of the loop

Totally forgot what day it is... almost forgot to participate in Wishing Wednesday.

Jamie asks us - "What peace do you wish for?" Check out more wishers here.

The peace that I wish for is continued peace within myself. I have made such progress, I need help to continue to keep the peace within me. I let the doubts come... so I am working hard at positiveness and therefore peace with me.

So.... My wish is for continued peace for me.

Namaste.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

7 comments:

Lynne said...

Awesome wish Lucy...keep it up :) As you wish for yourself I also wish for you!

Cindi Summerlin said...

Wonderful wish... as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

BunnyKissd said...

As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you.

Jane said...

I wish you continued peace with yourself, today and always.

Fran said...

Lucy I wish you inner peace. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I´m so glad to read that you recognize the progress you have made!
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Maggie said...

Forgive the delay - as you wish for yourself, I wish double for you!! :)