Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Starting to think of My Word for 2013

My word for 2012 was and is Heal or Healing. Please see my post from Jan. 1, 2012.

My leg - at the time - I had a HUGE Ham String injury. I am still working on it. I have had massage, physio therapy, ice, heat and rest for it.  It has come along.

I wanted Healing in my life also.

I can see lots happening to me and has happened.

So, what will be my word for 2013?

Here are some pictures of what I have been doing.



Fuji apple - from British Colombia. 
My daughter picked it and brought it home with her.




A neat piece of farm equipment.



Scaredy Cat


Rainbow of scarves - I made.



Some boxes I made.

2 comments:

Sara Carbaugh said...

I love your scarves! I am making one for my daughter and the yarn totally hates me so I commend you on being able to make so many!! :)

mtnmermaid said...

Great seeing you at Creativity Coffee today, Lucy! I hope your hamstring is healing...I get so impatient with healing so it is a good word to think about. My word for 2012 is Joy, and I think I have mine figured out for '13, but I'm not quite ready to share. It is the first time, though, that it has really presented itself to me which is kinda cool!