Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wish

Synchronicity - purple - intuition - eye - chakra.

Third eye Chakra. 

Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.


I started an Art Journal course. 


I took a purple stamp pad to the class and - it turned out that I started my piece in purple.


- Jamie asks us - "What do you wish to dare and dare in to wish?" Check out more wishers here.


I wish to dare - OR - actually continue on what I have dared. I gave notice at my job. I got a job offer - so I gave notice. My last day is this Sunday. Anyways - just heard - that they need to re-photocopy my drivers license - as it photocopied toooo dark. Another hurdle. BUT - I have a job - I DARED to resign - NOW - I am following through and I wish to dare OR Dare to wish - to continue on this journey.

Namaste.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Remember this..... Dare

 

4 comments:

Sara Naumann said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you! LOVE the video, thanks for posting that...it was a good reminder and just what I needed to see this morning!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I'm celebrating your daring!! A wish come true right here - daring to change jobs. May it be a smooth transition and a great move.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Yay! Congratulations! You are doing so much to go in the direction of your dreams. :)
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

vmusgrave said...

Congratulations on the new job! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!