Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Seems that I have wished this before.

Jamie asks us - "What clarity do you wish for?" 

Please go here and wish with other people.



Clarity - freedom from indistinctness or ambiguity.

Clearness or lucidity as to perception or understanding


Clarity, clearness seem to be the 2 words that express it the most for me.

My wish is for clarity in my dreams - so I can know to really do in my life. 

Clearness as water seems to be. 

Namaste.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

5 comments:

Cindi Summerlin said...

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you...

BunnyKissd said...

When you realize you have infinite choices it often becomes that much harder to know what to do. As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish. ♥

Gin said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Fran said...

Good luck with finding clarity with your dreams. As Lucy wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

Victoria said...

Namaste. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.