Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Amazing

And this is meant in the most sarcastic way.

Asked a question - she should have known how to do it - but she did not. She is higher up than the person who asked the question.

Had to figure it out. Did. Way to go for the person - who figured it out.

But - my point here is - why does she have the title - when she does not know how to do things?

Oh well, that is life!!

I won a painting of acorns. I have sent off my address - so it can be mailed to me.

Today the weather is cool. Helps with the hot flashes.... just open the window and hope that it cools down.




3 comments:

Janie Junebug said...

Drinking ice water helps when I feel a hot flash coming on. I also bought some stuff called Amberen (capsules, non-prescription). I don't know if they helped or if the hot flashes decreased naturally. If you would like my un-opened Amberen, and if you live in the U.
S., I'd be happy to send it to you. I bought three packages and didn't even use all of one.

Love,
Janie

Juli said...

Congrats on the acorns! Be sure to post a picture.

Jolie du Pre said...

Okay??? LOL! (This has to be one of the strangest blog posts I've read all year. ♥)