Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I forgot it is - Wishing Wednesday

With all the busyness around here - I forgot.

Jamie asks us, "What do you wish for?" Check out other wishers here.

The field is wide open. Anything. Anything at all. What do you wish for?

I am going for a coffee, with extra CAFFEINE. I need to think about this one as my brain is not in gear. 

-------- Later ---------

What to wish for? What to organize in my life?

Went for the coffee - do not think there is extra Caffeine in it. But.... re-read what I have written.

Part of my wish is for more organization. 

But is this not what wishing is partly about. Organizing our lives?

So here is my wish.

- Organization
- Clarity or more of it and the knowledge that what I am doing is right
- my word or words for 2013 to become clear
- staying the course
- companionship - well - the field is wide open - anything - anything at all

This is what I wish for.









5 comments:

Cindi Clarke said...

Yes... As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Amanda St.Clair said...

Clarity and organization. Very good wishes. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

BunnyKissd said...

Wonderful wishes! Perhaps Clarity is your word of the year? Clearing space, clearing time...? Just an impression from this post... ^_^ As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you.

Stacie said...

I hope you get all you wish for in 2013!

Stacie said...

I really hope you get all you wish for in 2013!