Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Truth is blog and Gratitude blog

Truth is ... I sure got a good chuckle from my friend's blog. Check it out here.

Truth is ... I really, really like this idea. Check it out here. Altered suitcases for your Altered books.

Truth is ... I love how things are coming together. I love what I am doing.




12/12/12 - Art Journal page
water colour and pastels
glue and orange
red and green
yellow and purple
complementary colours


Markers and sprayed water
neat how they blended, etc.



Gratitude

- job
- art
- art journal class
- weather
- Electricity - it went out - just after I started my second loads....
- my life
- my blogger friends
- family

3 comments:

Lucy Chen said...

Hi Lucy, nice to meet you.
Art journaling is a great way to experiment with colour combinations, isn't it?

Carol L McKenna said...

Love the journal pages ~ so colorful and creative ~ love the techniques and combinations that you use to paint ~ very creative ^_^

(A Creative Harbor) aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I love how these pages look. Fantastic! I love playing with color, too... absolutely love it!