Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday posting

So, once again, I am trying to post everyday. Missed a few days - but doing really well that way.

Yesterday, I overslept. When I opened my eyes - I realized that I had 35 minutes to get to work. I did make it on time.

Since I live in a small town and have been really involved in lots of things over the years - it is a bit hard - not to know most people that I encounter. I may have met them through the school, Guiding years, jobs that I have had, Volunteer positions that I have held.

So, it is always nice when I meet someone - I do not know.

I try and smile to one and all.

Last night - one of my neighbours was in need. My daughter was leaving for a short time and she called me to come down the stairs. This neighbour was a bit confused and shaky. It is nice to know that my daughter would/does the same kind of thing like me. Helps people.

Enough for today.


1 comment:

Janie Junebug said...

It's such a good feeling when we see our children emulating us in the ways we've done right.

Love,
Janie