On this snowy - lightly - day - I am taking the time to wish.
Jamie asks us, "What 12 Wishes will you wish for?"
I just might have to come back to this. I am not sure that I could come up with 12.
- I wish to re-start learning to play the piano. I did this as a child and then again - about 4 years ago. Quit the last time as I felt - that since I was not practising - it was a waste of money.
- I wish to create, create and create some more. I wish to do this many times each week.
- I wish to start walking - without pain - each day - increasing till I am getting the exercise I need.
- I wish to relax more - and not feel guilty when I am doing it.
- I wish to be less hard on myself.
- I wish to continue in the vein that I have and continue making progress with myself.
- I wish to be happy with the progress I see.
- I wish to be satisfied with myself.
- I wish to make the right decisions about things... such as my job, my art, my life.
- I wish to finish what I start. Those UFO's - Unfinished Objects/Projects.
- I wish to shine at whatever I do, and do a good, no great job at it.
- The last wish -- is - I wish to succeed at everything I do. Put my whole heart into it all.
There I did it.... and I am finding that I am being less hard on myself - so one of my wishes is being worked on now.
As you wish for yourself, so also I wish for you.