Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No wish today

Wishing and Wednesday have become hand in hand.

Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to clear?" Check out other wishers comments here.

Maybe today's wish also has to do with Clarity - or for me it does, maybe.

I had thought that I could not come up with a wish for today's subject/wish.

But is not clear/clarity/make all the same thing? Just maybe a different twist on it?

So, what do I wish to clear?

My mind of self doubt, self worry and all the bad thoughts, etc. that I end up thinking about MY SELF.

I can set little goals for what I want and I am going to win.

Namaste.

As you wish for yourself, so also I wish for you.


8 comments:

Connie Mitan said...

Clearing your mind of negative thoughts is a great wish!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
~Sunfire

Christina Minasian said...

Ditto!! Self-doubt is a big one but we can win.
As Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Catherine@theMacsX said...

Clarity - the best clearance wish of all - as you wish for yourself Lucy I too wish for you also. Cx

Joy said...

Our wishes are quite similar! As Lucy wishes for herself, so I too wish for her as well :)

Createavity said...

Hurrah! Yes, Lucy - you are SO going to win! Delicious wish!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also x

Fran said...

A deserving wish. I can relate to that wanting to clear out self-doubt and negative thoughts. What Lucy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Cindi Clarke said...

Yes! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

lauriez said...

Yes, a wonderful wish for yourself and all. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.Happy New Year!