Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Truth is

Truth is ... I sure am glad that Juli posted - On Thursday. It reminded me to do it too.

Truth is ... I have missed this and should have kept it up.

Truth is ... It is real cold outside.

Truth is ... My job is going good.

Truth is ... An artist friend of mine has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I am so going to participate.

Truth is ... I need my massage for this leg injury and can't wait for the appointment.

What is your Truth is statement?


1 comment:

Juli said...

I know how cold it's been here, I can only imagine how cold it's been for you. The worst part is, when I'm done working outside in it all day, I have to come home and run a mile with Youngest in it until the end of the month. But I guess that's the challenge part of the Winter Challenge.