Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What do you wish for your home?

Well we are going through cold, really cold (Normal) winter weather right now... Except that the environment is changing and changing so fast - that I suppose this will not be called normal anymore.

What do I wish for my home? Jamie over at Wishing Wednesday asks us this question. Please check out other wishers here.

I wish for my home to be cosy and warm. I wish for clean painted walls and more organization - these things are coming.

Namaste.

As you wish for yourself, so also I wish for you.


5 comments:

Elaine Dehn said...

Good Morning Lucy...what a wonderful wishes! As you wish for warmth and organization in your home, I wish for you also. Have a wonderful day.

Catherine@theMacsX said...

As you wish for yourself Lucy so I wish for you also. Cosy is definitely something we're all wishing for this weather. Cx

Juli said...

I wish for clean laundry.

And sadly, that's not gonna happen as long as I'm here on the computer.

BunnyKissd said...

Wonderful warm wish for such a cold day! As you wish for yourself, so to do I wish for you.

Cindi Clarke said...

A wonderful wish... and as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.