Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Word(s) for 2013




How did l select my word(s) for 2013. I do not think I did. They just occurred/showed up to me - over and over.

So, I made one big dream board of my 2012 - monthly dream boards.  To me there were many similarities OR same pictures that I used over and over - usually meaning the same thing.

My board is very colourful and I seem to go that way in my art. Bright colour, cheerful things.

colourful, emerging
me time
growth, bloom and grow
gratitude/thankful
trust, believe
art, visualize
unfolding, deep
time, focus
follow, intuition, create

Clarity and organization, Just seemed to emerge for me. 


So my words for 2013 are Clarity and Organization. They seem to go hand in hand. As clarity comes, so will organization for me - more and more. 

I picked the two definitions that I like for my words. Interesting they are both nouns. Organization - the structure or arrangement of related or connected items. Clarity - the state or quality of being clear or transparent to the eye, the clarity of pure water. 

or·gan·i·za·tion  

Noun

  1. The structure or arrangement of related or connected items.
clar·i·ty  [klar-i-tee] 

noun
1.
2. the state or quality of being clear or transparent to the eye;  the clarity of pure water.




1 comment:

Beverley Baird said...

Love the mosaic of your dreamboards (how did you do it? - seems like a great way to overview them all)
Great choice of words. It's funny how often the words choose us rather than the other way around! May your year bring clarity and organization!