Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

This is a direct quote from Jamie on today's dreamboard posting. 

Sometimes we bury our dreams and desires deep within, as though hiding them under layers and layers of snow. Protecting them. Protecting ourselves. Waiting until the time is right for them to grow. Now is the time to tune into your heart, to let your intuition and your dreamboard express and reveal the dreams that are hidden inside. Let the creative process take you below the surface, beneath the layers of safety and protection, guiding you to the innermost dreams sparkling in your soul.

I know that I am very guilty of this. I was thinking once again of burying or putting aside or ignoring OR just stopping doing what I really want to do.

Why bother is how I have been thinking for a few days - once again.

I know I am further along and probably could not bury them, but the temptation is there.

"What desires lie deep within?"

First thing I find - when searching for images - Finish what you start. 

I think this IS my dreamboard this month.





Finish what you start. 


9 comments:

Bobbi said...

The other day I printed out a sign:

Get up
dress up
show up
never give up

I feel what you are saying -- as I sit here with a novel I stared eons ago as well as a cookbook that must be decades in the making -
so showing up to me really means to sit at this desk and finish some stuff !

My snow hidden thoughts also lie in looking for more woo hoo moments - they go by without me even catching them!

Joy said...

"Finish what you start" is exactly the same thought I was hearing loud and clear today.

As you send your heart whispers to the moon, may they return a reality.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I believe in you.
May all of your dreams come true.

Threadpainter said...

Very Interesting quote ... words to live by !
I am enjoying what I see here so far, Lucy. Love all the links.

Beverley Baird said...

Wow - a very strong statement! Your dreams are going to be realized!

Lindsay Drya said...

Amen to that! Beautiful words to remember. May all your dreams come true.

tiatuenge said...

This could be a note to myself:) LOL

Wishing you the best at whatever you're working on now. Stay the course.
xoxo - Tia

BunnyKissd said...

Yes. I feel the same way. May your dreams come true!

Lynne Wilson said...

Simple and straight to the point, sometimes that's just what we all need :)

May all your dreams come true.