Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mondays post

Title - Life goes on.

When you weigh life in your hand and find it still going on, then you realize that you must be doing something right.

Even though we make mistakes, you have to get up and continue on.

Need for Thankfulness. 

Today is a beautiful day and I am very grateful for the sun shine, the birds singing, the breeze coming in the window.

I picked up my pieces from the art show.

This Thursday night - starts Artcetera. My piece - Trust is in it.





I sure would love to have it in my hand.

Trust is so hard to learn. The doubts keep flowing in. 

Quite a messy blog, but it is what is on my mind.

Added a half hour later.

Intuition has stepped in - even though

I did not know it. 

1 comment:

Barbara Schwartz said...

Checking in from Creativeeveryday. Interesting to have no pictures to click on. I'm just going through the postings learning about new people and their blogs. My blog deals with gratitude also and insights into the process of dealing with ourselves. Check me out at http://morningprayerblog.blogspot.com