Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Eating on a toilet, breathing piss and smelling shite

NO ONE should have to eat in a bathroom.

22 years ago - I was shamed and embarrassed into this.

Why is this still happening? Come on people - wake up.

This past Thursday - a young baby was crying with hunger. The young mother was trying to get things organized to feed the baby.

A few minutes late - I needed to go to the bathroom. In the stall beside me - was this mother - now sitting on the toilet - feeding her baby - amongst the sounds of my peeing and flushing the toilet - I was hoping the baby did not get startled with the flushing sound.

Why are babies still having to eat in the bathroom, breathing piss and smelling "shite"?

IT is legal to go topless in Ontario. NOT that I see ladies walking down the street doing this.

WHY are we embarrassing Mothers and Babies - making them sit on toilets? Why?


 

No comments: