Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Affirmations

This is from Margaret Lynch. I came up with a few Affirmations about it.

Okay, here are my truths for you:
I believe that you, reading this right now,
have what 
it takes to BE GREAT!
I believe you have what it takes to go BIGGER
and 
share your gifts WIDER.
I believe you are more powerful now, right 
now, than you have ever been.
I believe this is your chance to demand more
of yourself…think bigger!


I believe that you have a bigger dream and
vision than 
you have admitted out loud.





Affirmations 


- I have what it takes to be Great.

- I have what it takes to Bigger and share my gifts wider.

- I am more powerful now.

- I am believing that I am powerful and I am demanding more of myself.

I have a bigger dream and vision - I now admit that.

1 comment:

Beverley Baird said...

What wonderful affirmations! We all need to say these over and over and believe them!
Gorgeous photo!